Boston Police Investigate Double Non-Fatal Stabbing in the Brigham Circle Area
About 11:23 pm, on Friday 03/1/2013, officers from District B-2 (Roxbury) responded to a radio call for a person stabbed in the area of 1 Brigham Circle, Roxbury.
On arrival officers observed two victims being treated for what appeared to be multiple stab wounds. The victims were transported to Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Beth Israel Hospital.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is advised to please contact District B-2 Detectives at 617-343-4275.
Community members wishing to assist this investigation anonymously can do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1(800) 494-TIPS or texting the word ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463). The Boston Police Department will stringently guard and protect the identities of those who wish to remain anonymous.
The Boston Police Department would like to take this opportunity to remind residents of the following safety tips:
• Always be aware of your surroundings, especially at night.
• When parking, walking or returning to your car, remain in well-lit and populated areas. Wear sneakers or shoes that allow for added mobility.
• Be watchful and aware. Keep your head up. Make quick eye contact with those around you and be observant of passing vehicles. Don’t become distracted by talking on a cell phone or listening to an iPod/similar device.
• Avoid walking alone late at night. Walk with friends and people you know.
• If you think that someone is following you, switch direction or cross the street. Walk toward an open store, restaurant or residence and call police.